Pulse (2006)


Director: Jim Sonzero

Writers: Wes Craven (screenplay), Ray Wright (screenplay)

Stars: Kristen Bell, Rick Gonzalez and Christina Milian

My Review:
            I watched pulse along with my friend on one fine afternoon when he visited my house to enjoy the day with a movie. But it turned out to be a disaster as the movie really sucked. The plot of the film is that Josh (Tucker) tries to hack Zeigler’s (O’neill) computer and accidentally releases a computer virus. This mysterious force survives and expands by taking the desire to live off the Human being and pushes them to suicide. Mattie (Bell), a psychological student who witnesses the deaths of her friends, teams up with the survivors to stop the virus.
            The screenplay in the film was horrible. Acting was very moderate. The run-time of the film was only 90 min, but it felt as if we were there for 3 hours. I was totally off when the movie finished. A day planned for a great entertainment was completely ruined by this film.

My Rating: 4.1/10

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that unlucky friend is me only....really that movie sucked us..waste of time too..