127 hours (2011)




Director:

Danny Boyle

Writers:

Danny Boyle (screenplay), Simon Beaufoy (screenplay)

Stars:

James Franco, Amber Tamblyn and Kate Mara

Plot Line:
A mountain climber becomes trapped under a boulder while canyoneering alone near Moab, Utah and resorts to desperate measures in order to survive.

My Review:
It was basically a one man show. James Franco's performance as ARON RALSTON just blended with my heart. The film focusses on the journey of ROLSTON across the Grand Canyon where he gets trapped under a boulder and struggles to get out of it. Well the film is very short(90 min) and hence there weren't much room for acting but Franco did justice to the Role given in fact I felt impressed by his performances. The film was let down by some poor background music except "If I Rise" from ARR.

My Rating: 8.1/10

Recommendation:
Must watch but must be able to absolve some Bloody Gore scenes..

No comments: